Candidate Registration for Parent/Guardian & Staff GO Team Elections
Are you a parent/guardian, instructional staff member, or community member interested in learning about how decisions are made in your school and in having a voice in the process?
If so, APS needs you!
What do I have to do as a GO Team Member?
GO Team members are elected for 2-year terms. If elected, you will have to:
- Participate in at least 6 GO Team meetings per year;
- Attend trainings provided by APS (If you have the will, we will give you the skill!)
- Pass a background check provided by APS;
- Give approximately 3-5 hours per month on GO Team related work
What does the GO Team do?
- Develops, monitors, and modifies the school’s Strategic Plan;
- Develops and approves the school’s budget;
- Creates innovative ways to address the students’ and school’s specific needs;
- Requests flexibility through waivers of APS and/or state policy.
Interested? Ready to make a difference? Parents/Guardians and Instructional Staff representatives must declare their intent to run for a GO Team seat.
Make your declaration to run
January 25 to February 23, 2018!
To declare your intent to run for a GO Team seat, share your interest in serving as a Community Member, or get more information, please visit