Greetings Senior parents!
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be available to complete on October 1st! EVERY student who plans to enroll in a college, degree or diploma program next year needs to have this application complete. Below are some things to keep in mind:
- FAFSA is your HOPE/Zell Application
- Parents will need their 2017 tax information for the application.
- Make sure to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA not the 2018-2019
- Colleges and universities will require the FAFSA for institutional scholarships
- Parent and Student will need an FSAID (fsaid.ed.gov)
- You must have the FAFSA completed for the Achieve Atlanta scholarship.
The CCC will be having financial aid awareness workshops throughout the year, but we are always available for specific questions.