North Atlanta High School PTSA Scholarship 2020-21 is a one-year non-renewable scholarship of $500. To be eligible, graduating seniors must be a member of the NAHS PTSA as of April 2, 2021; have a weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher; and complete the application and submit an essay and one letter of recommendation no later than April 2, 2021. (Children of NAHS PTSA Executive Board are not eligible to apply.) To apply visit www.nahscollege.org.
Associated Credit Union’s Ronald K. Ford Memorial Scholarship annually awards $5,000 in scholarships (as two $2,500 awards) to graduating seniors who have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 and who have been accepted to a four-year college, university, or technical school. For more information about how to apply, please visit: https://www.acuonline.org/
The Achieve Atlanta Scholarship is available for eligible students. Award amounts range from $1,500 for enrollment in two year community college or technical degree programs to up to $5,000 for four-year degree programs. This is not a scholarship contest; if you meet the eligibility criteria, you’re guaranteed the scholarship. You must:
- Graduate from an APS high school
- Have been enrolled in an APS high school since at least the start of 11th grade
- Graduate with at least a cumulative weighted GPA of 75
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Demonstrate a financial need through the Estimated Family Contribution on the FAFSA
For more information visit www.nahscollege.org.
- Registering for the SAT
- Using the Common Application
- Georgia Perimeter Rep Visit Presentation
- HBCU Panel Discussion
- A Discussion on Applying Test Optional
- Tips on Writing College Essay