The North Atlanta High School PTSA is sponsoring a $500 scholarship for a NAHS senior again this year! The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is well-rounded and exemplifies the PTSA spirit of community service and volunteerism. Students who are members of the NAHS PTSA as of March 30, 2018, who have a cumulative weighted average of 3.0 or above, and who will be attending a college or university in the fall of 2018 may apply (children of current NAHS PTSA Executive Board members are not eligible to apply).
The scholarship application can be found here and must be turned into a College & Career Center Advisor by the end of the school day on March 30, 2018. We encourage all eligible seniors to apply! Haven’t yet joined the NAHS PTSA? Become a PTSA member here.
Georgia PTSA Scholarship
- Is a graduating senior of a Georgia high school with a PTA/PTSA.
- Parent/guardian is a current member of PTA/PTSA. The PTA/PTSA must be in good standing (i.e., dues paid, approved bylaws on file).
- Student AND parent/guardian must provide a copy of PTA/PTSA membership card with application.
- Will attend a college, university, post-secondary institution or trade/vocational school during the upcoming school year.
- Has exhibited good character.
- Has a satisfactory scholastic record. Grade point 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Has not received a full scholarship(s) and/or does not have a financial need.
- Is NOT related to a member of the Georgia PTA Board of Directors nor an appointed Specialist or Consultant.
The Georgia PTA scholarship application can be found here.