Senior Parent Night
- Thursday, September 14 at 6pm in the Auditorium
- Attendance is mandatory for parents and students as it pertains to your child’s graduation eligibility
- Get information about items needed to satisfy graduation requirements.
- Senior fees and yearbook information will be explained.
- College/scholarship information will be shared.
- Don’t let your senior miss out!
- You must make an appointment by calling Cady Studios at (800) 547-6237
- Senior formal photos are used in the yearbook and the senior slide show at Graduation.
- Sessions are available at North Atlanta on September 19 & 20 by appointment only. NO WALK INS! Studio appointments available on other dates.
- Senior Photo deadline is October 25
- Only seniors who have taken pictures by that day will be included in the yearbook and slide show.
- There is a $30 fee for the basic session option. Waivers are available for seniors who are receiving free or reduced lunch on a first come, first serve basis. See Mrs. Hunter in room 5113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you imagine your child NOT having a senior photo in his/her senior yearbook?
- We want the entire CLASS OF 2018!
Senior Ads for the Yearbook
- Class of 2018 with the most senior ads ever? That’s the goal!
- Full-color senior ads are a fitting way to commemorate your senior’s achievements and academic journey. All the way from Kindergarten to Class of 2018 Graduation.
- The senior ad makes a keepsake annual even more special!
- Design your child’s ad at JostensAdService.com or call (800) 567-8367.
- It’s easy to do – and the memories will remain with your child for a lifetime.
Baby Pictures for the 2018 Yearbook
- Must be turned in by January 12.
Ways to submit:
Electronically to email@example.com
(include your full name in email)
Turn in the physical picture to Mr. Stenger in room 5161
(put your full name on the outside of the envelope)