- If a North Atlanta student feels sick, they should not come to school.
- Complete the HealthCheck app BEFORE you leave home. www.tinyurl.com/
- As a reminder, students MUST wear masks properly in the building at all times except when actively eating or drinking. This means they must cover their noses and mouths.
- Please see image.
- We currently have 6 water bottle filling stations in the building. They are located in the gym, in the weight room, in the hall outside the theater, by the cafeteria, on the south side of the 6th floor and on the north end of the 10th floor.
- 59 additional water bottle filling stations have been delivered to the school and are scheduled to be installed starting August 28th.
- New Quarantine Guidance
- APS has issued updated quarantine guidance for Covid exposures and close contact. Please see the link below to learn more.
- The key point is that if your student is fully vaccinated and deemed to have been in close contact with a student or staff member who has tested positive for Covid, they will miss significantly less school than if they are unvaccinated.https://tinyurl.
- Covid Surveillance Testing
- We will resume surveillance testing this week on Wednesday. This will occur during 3rd period, during the lunch periods.
- Viral Solutions will be outside the cafeteria and multipurpose room to test those students and staff who have provided consent. Here is the link to the consent form for students. https://studentapp.